A Crippled Man Is Healed
Acts Quiz #2
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. Where were Peter and John going when they came across the crippled man?
To the temple to pray
To see baby Jesus
To get Jonah out of the belly of the fish
2. How long had the man been unable to walk?
Since his skiing accident
Since he fell out of a tree
For 2 years
Since the previous Sabbath
3. How much silver and gold did Peter and John give the crippled man?
Twelve pieces of silver, no gold
Two pieces of gold, no silver
Twelve pieces of silver, two pieces of gold
4. In whose name did Peter tell the crippled man to rise up and walk?
5. What did Peter do when a crowd of people gathered around Peter and John and the man that had been healed?
Spoke to them about Jesus
Told them to go home
Fed them with fish and bread
Sent them to Macedonia
6. How many believers were there after the crippled man was healed?
7. What did the religious leaders do to Peter and John when they saw that many people were believing in Jesus?
Put their own mothers in prison
Put Peter and John in prison
Put the Holy Spirit in prison
Closed the prison
8. When the religious leaders saw that Peter and John were uneducated men, they were amazed and knew it was because they had been with whom?
9. What did the religious leaders do to Peter and John before releasing them?
Read them their rights
Got them a lawyer
Told them not to speak about Jesus any more, and threatened them
Told the soldiers to keep track of them
10. Why didn't the religious leaders beat Peter and John?
Peter and John were lawyers
The religious leaders were not strong
The religious leaders were afraid of what the people would do
All of the soldiers were on vacation
11. After Peter and John told the other believers about being arrested and put in prison, they all prayed together. What happened next?
The Pool of Bethesda overflowed, many people drank freely from the waters
The Writings of Moses burst into flames, the flames spread to the well at Jericho
Jesus' Birth was announced by angels, they went to the stable to find the baby
The place was shaken, they were filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke God's message with boldness