Acts Quiz #5
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. What did Saul do to believers?
Gave them a free lunch
Mistreated them, put them in prison
Sang love songs to them
Dressed them in red clothing
2. Where did Saul want to go and round up believers?
Wilderness of Beersheba
3. Why did Saul have to travel far from Jerusalem to find believers to put in prison?
He liked to travel
The believers were on vacation
Most of the believers had left Jerusalem
There was no water in Jerusalem
4. What did Saul see on the way to Damascus?
A house of stones
A tree of life
A river of tears
A bright light
5. What did Saul hear on the way to Damascus?
A voice saying "Why are you persecuting me?"
The Song of Solomon
Abraham and Lot quarreling
6. What did the men traveling with Saul hear?
The sound of silence
A noise, but no voice
Mary singing loudly
7. What happened to Saul's eyes after he saw the bright light?
He could see angels
He could only see black and white
He was blind
He saw only things in the future
8. Where did Saul spend the next 3 days?
9. Who came to Saul after 3 days?
10. Why didn't Ananias want to go see Saul?
He was busy working
Saul was hard to find
He did not think it was necessary
Saul put believers in prison
11. What happened when Ananias laid his hands on Saul?
A large rock fell against the door
Scales fell from Saul's eyes and he could see
There was a mighty rush of wind
The day of Pentecost came
12. What did Saul do in Damascus?
Began making tents
Put on a disguise so others wouldn't know who he was
Hid in a well
Spoke boldly about Jesus
13. What did the unbelieving Jews want to do to Saul?
Invite him to supper
Ask him how to be saved
Send him to Joppa
14. How did Saul get out of Damascus?
Through a secret tunnel
His friends let him down outside the wall in a basket
He didn't get out. He was killed there.
He swam underwater in the river