The First Missionaries
Acts Quiz #7
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. What were the names of the three men that went on the first missions trip?
2. Who told Barnabas and Paul to go on the missionary trip?
The Mission Board
A Missionary Recruiter
The Holy Spirit
3. On the island of Cyprus, Paul rebuked an evil magician. What happened?
He went deaf
He went blind
He couldn't walk
He died from worms
4. What did the governor, Sergius Paulus, do because of what happened?
He called for a feast
He put the missionaries in prison
He believed in Jesus
5. In many cities, where did Barnabas and Paul go to tell people about Jesus?
6. What did the Gentiles in Antioch of Pisidia beg Paul to do?
Turn water into wine
Preach to them the next Sabbath
Explain Greek politics
7. How did the unbelieving Jews feel when they saw the large crowds go to the synagogue?
8. What did many Gentiles in Antioch of Pisidia do when they heard Paul preach?
Passed a large basket around
Cried out in fear
9. Why did Barnabas and Paul leave Antioch of Pisidia?
They got sick
Jealous Jews forced them to leave town
There was no food
10. Why did the men leave Iconium when many were believing in Jesus?
There was no room at the inn
Jealous Jews planned to stone them
They ran out of money
11. In Lystra, what did the people think Barnabas and Paul were?
The Greek gods Zeus and Hermes
A pair of thieves
12. Who came to Lystra and stirred up the people against Barnabas and Paul?
The jealous Jews from other cities
The Greek Civil Liberties Union
Bernice of Beirut
13. What did the people of Lystra do to Paul?
Stoned him until he appeared to be dead
Poured water on him
Sent him to school
14. What did Barnabas and Paul do after leaving Lystra?
Went down into Egypt
Began preaching in the town of Derbe
Hid in a well