The Second Missionary Journey
Acts Quiz #8
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. What were Barnabas and Paul planning to do on a second missionary journey?
Travel to China
Bring animals into the ark
Teach the ten commandments
Visit the same cities they had already been to
2. What could Barnabas and Paul not agree on?
Whether or not to take John Mark with them
The keys to Death and Life
How to interpret scripture
3. Who did Barnabas choose to travel with?
4. Who did Paul choose to travel with?
5. Paul saw a vision of a man asking them to come over to where?
6. Paul and Silas arrived in Macedonia and met with believers in what city?
7. One woman became a believer and invited Paul and Silas to stay with her family. What was her name?
8. A slave girl followed Paul and Silas and was not in her right mind. What did Paul do?
Read the book of Revelation to her
Tied her to a tree
Commanded a demon to come out of her
9. Why did Paul's actions make the slave girl's owners angry?
Paul had carelessly stepped on an endangered plant
The girl had been able to tell fortunes and now she could not
Paul had insulted the slave owner's mother
10. What did the authorities do to Paul and Silas before throwing them in jail?
11. What did Paul and Silas do during their night in jail?
Put clay in their eyes
Sang hymns and prayed
Wrote a book
Emailed their friends
12. What happened at midnight?
A thunderstorm broke out with strong winds
Death and Life hung in the balance
An earthquake opened the prison doors and the prisoner's chains fell off
13. When the jailer saw what happened at midnight, what did he plan to do?
Learn a foreign language
Quit his job
14. What did the jailer and his household do that night?
They got saved and baptized
They hid in a secret room
They gave money to the poor
15. What happened to Paul and Silas the next morning?
They were discouraged and began to weep
They caught the flu and had to stay in bed
They were released from jail and left town