The Second Missionary Journey Continues
Acts Quiz #9
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. Where did Paul usually preach when he went to a new city?
On top of Old Smokey
The Jewish Sector
2. What is a synagogue?
Jewish place of worship
3. Why did Paul have to leave Thessalonica during the night?
He lost his hotel confirmation number
His credit card expired
He got a call from home
Troublemakers had stirred up the people
4. After Paul preached in Berea, what did the people search?
They searched the scriptures
They searched their houses
They searched for the lost coin
They searched for people that needed help
5. Why did Paul have to leave Berea suddenly?
His ship was sailing
He had a dental appointment
Troublemakers from Thessalonica stirred up the Bereans
He liked to leave town this way
6. When Paul arrived in Athens, he noticed the people worshiped what?
Stars and planets
Many idols and false gods
7. In Athens, Paul saw an altar to what god?
The Tree of Knowledge
Zeus and Mercury
The Unknown God
8. In Athens, Paul was invited to speak at an important place called what?
9. In Corinth, Paul met two believers, Aquilla and Priscilla. What did they do for a living?
They were tent-makers
They were farmers
They were bakers
They were bankers
10. God spoke to Paul in a night vision. What did He tell him?
Don't be afraid
No one will harm you
Don't cut your hair
Many people in this city will be saved
I will punish these people
Don't eat meat
11. How long did Paul stay in Corinth?
12. In Corinth, what did Paul do during the week?
Begged at the gate
Made tents with Aquilla and Priscilla
Wrote letters asking for money to support his ministry
13. What did the judge in Corinth do when the Jews tried to cause trouble for Paul?
Sent Paul out of town
Gave the Jews money
Put Paul in jail
Sent the Jews out of the room