The Third Missionary Journey
Acts Quiz #10
Acts 18:23 - 19
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. What do we call the people that lived in the city of Ephesus?
2. Why did people bring handkerchiefs and aprons for Paul to touch?
They wanted him to do their laundry
It was a symbol of humility
The cloth would heal the sick
He had a cold
3. What did the seven sons of Skeva try to do?
Cast out a demon
Find seven wives
Fish from one boat at the same time
Build seven houses
4. What happened to the seven sons of Skeva?
They died a painful death
They drowned seven times
The demonic man attacked them and they ran away naked and wounded
They were smitten with seven plagues
5. What did people bring to be burned?
Books of witchcraft and Satan worship
Stuff that didn't sell at the garage sale
6. How much did the books cost that were burned?
50 pieces pf silver
500 pieces of silver
5000 pieces of silver
50,000 pieces of silver
7. Why did the silversmiths get angry?
Their camels were poisoned
Idol sales were dropping
They had to pay more taxes than they should
The believers stole their silver
8. Why were fewer silver idols being sold?
The price of silver went up
People were getting saved
Silver was believed to cause cancer
9. Who were the silversmiths carving statues of?
A large dog
A false goddess named Dianna
The giant Goliath
An elephant on a stick
10. What were the people in Ephesus shouting?
We're number one!
Your mother wears army boots!
Great is Dianna of the Ephesians!
Paul and Silas go home!
11. Who calmed the crowd?
The city clerk
The Roman soldiers
12. Where can we find the letter that Paul wrote to the believers in Ephesus?
It can't be found. It was lost
The four gospels
The book of Ephesians in the Bible
The book of Revelation in the Bible