Paul Taken Prisoner
Acts Quiz #11
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. What happened to a man named Eutychus while Paul was preaching?
He began to eat raw fish
He fell out of a 3rd story window
He was stung by wild bees
He followed the Great Commission
2. What did Agabus tie around his hands and feet when Paul arrived in Caesarea?
Chains made of steel
3. After Paul was in Jerusalem for a week, some men recognized him and tried to do what?
Get Paul to marry their sister
Drown Paul in the Pool of Bethesda
Kill or harm Paul
Send Paul to Bible College so he would be qualified to teach
4. The Roman Captain came and rescued Paul from the angry mob and brought Paul where?
To Mount Sinai
To the castle
To Hezekiah's tunnel
To the grocery store
5. What did Paul do on the steps before entering the castle?
Wrote the book of Philippians
Sang a duet with John the Baptist
Warned the Jews about the Plagues
Gave his testimony
6. Some men took an oath that they would not eat until they had done what?
Made enough bread to feed 144 starving children
Forced a mule to talk
Escaped from prison
7. Who overheard the plan to harm Paul?
Thaddeus and Bartholomew
8. What did the Roman Captain do when he learned of the plan to harm Paul?
Called for a light
Went to Macedonia
Brought Paul to Caesarea during the night
Chained Paul to 12 soldiers
9. The unbelieving Jews brought many accusations against Paul, but what did they not have?
A copy of the scriptures
10. How long did Felix keep Paul in prison before Festus became governor?
11. Who did Paul appeal to? (In other words, who did Paul want his case to be heard by?)
12. What crime did Paul commit that forced the Romans to keep him in prison?