Paul Is Shipwrecked
Acts Quiz #12
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. What kind of transportation did Paul take when he left Caesarea?
2. Where was Paul heading?
Rothenburg ob der Tauber
Republic of China
3. Why didn't ships normally sail in the winter?
The diesel fuel would freeze
It was very dangerous with strong winds
They sailors were on vacation
4. What was Paul's advice when they were about to leave Fair Havens?
Stay away from the shore
Steer to the right
Stay here, or there will be much loss
Steer to the left
5. What happened when they left Fair Havens?
There was a fierce wind and storm
They threw Jonah overboard
They hit a tree
They saw dolphins
6. What was the name of the island they saw and tried to land the ship on?
7. How did the passengers and prisoners get from the ship to the island?
They all swam or hung on to floating debris
They all got into the lifeboats
They sent out an SOS
They were picked up by The Titanic
8. What grabbed Paul's hand when he put wood on the fire?
A slave girl
The Philippian jailer
A poisonous snake
9. What happened to Paul after he was bitten by the poisonous viper?
He developed a rash
He began to choke and gag
He swelled up and died
10. When spring came, Paul arrived in Rome. Where did he stay?
On the third floor of the Roman Coliseum
In a barley field
In his own house
11. What did Paul always have by his side?
A cell phone
12. What did Paul do while a prisoner in Rome?
Walked to all of the believers houses and had lunch
Wrote letters to churches
Witnessed to Jews
Witnessed to the soldiers assigned to him
Witnessed to everyone that came to visit him