A Wonderful Baby's Birth
Birth_Of_Jesus Quiz #3
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. Why do we celebrate Christmas?
Birth of Santa
Birth of our Nation
Birth of the Saints
Birth of Jesus
2. Before Jesus was born, what did the Roman Emperor command everyone to do?
Travel to the city their family was from
Put themselves in jail
File a tax return
Travel to the River Jordan
3. Where did Joseph and Mary travel to?
4. Who was an ancestor of both Joseph and Mary?
5. How far did Joseph and Mary travel?
6. Who announced the birth of Jesus to shepherds?
7. How did the shepherds know where to find Jesus?
They would find Him lying in the manger
They followed the star
An angel led them by the hand
They looked for a sign
8. Which prophet foretold the city in which Jesus would be born?
9. What gifts did the shepherds bring?
Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh
Perfumes and Spices
None that we know of
10. What did the shepherds do after seeing the infant? (check all that apply)
Glorified and praised God
Doubted what they had heard and seen
Lit a candle
Reported the message they were told about the child