Wise Men Follow A Star
Birth_Of_Jesus Quiz #4
Luke 2, Matthew 2
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. What name did the angel tell Mary and Joseph to give to Mary's baby?
2. What does the name Jesus mean?
The Great One
Man From Galilee
3. To whom did God made a promise about seeing the Messiah?
4. What did wise men in the east see that let them know a king had been born?
A gate of pearls
A roman soldier with a sword
An angel with an open book
5. Who did the wise men ask for directions to the new king?
Alexander the Great
6. What did King Herod want to do to the new king?
Drive him to the presence of God
Give him three gifts
7. How did the wise men find the house where baby Jesus lived with Joseph and Mary?
Followed the tracks across the Jordan River
Called the local tax collector
Followed the star
Checked property tax records
8. What did the wise men do when they saw Jesus?
Ate the Lord's Supper with Him
Asked Him who would win the World Series
9. What gifts did the wise men give Jesus? (check all that apply)
10. What warning did the wise men receive in a dream?
Don't travel after dark
Twelve cakes will be burned with fire
He has 11 brothers with swords
Don't go back to King Herod
11. Where did Joseph and Mary take baby Jesus?
12. What did Herod do to the children in Judea?
Killed all children two years and younger
Gave them gifts
Made them sign Abraham's Covenant
Baked twelve cakes for each child