Daniel and the King's Dream
Daniel Quiz #2
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. In what country did King Nebuchadnezzar live?
2. What woke up King Nebuchadnezzar in the middle of the night?
A horrible smell
A high fever
A loud noise
3. Who did the king call upon to tell him about his dream?
The wise men of Babylon
The chief of staff
The press secretary
4. What information did the king ask for that was humanly impossible to get?
How to handle a woman
How do hummingbirds migrate?
Where can I find a snow cone?
What did I dream?
5. What was the king planning to do because he was angry?
Break all the wise men's bones
Burn the city
Kill all the wise men
6. Who went to the king and asked for more time?
7. What did Daniel and his 3 friends do about the bad situation?
Wrote letters to all their friends
Started a wise men of Babylon memorial fund
Wept with hopelessness
8. What happened while Daniel slept?
It began to rain
The king was thrown into a lion's den
God revealed the king's dream to Daniel
Angels sang joyfully
9. How did Daniel explain to the king his ability to tell the king what he had dreamed?
God had revealed it to Daniel
Daniel had figured it out all by himself
Shadrach and Meshach had seen a vision in a fiery furnace
Daniel had made an educated guess
10. What had the king dreamed?
Three skinny cows ate 7 fat cows
Angels descended a stairway from heaven
He stood before a giant statue
A donkey spoke to him
11. Who did the head of gold represent?
Jesus the Messiah
Caleb, the son of Jephunneh
12. How many of the king's wise men were killed?
Only Daniel and his 3 friends
All of them except Daniel and his 3 friends