The Fiery Furnace
Daniel Quiz #3
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. What did King Nebuchadnezzar build?
A large stable for his horses
A city on a hilltop
A golden statue 90' tall
A new library
2. What did the king demand everyone do at the dedication?
Eat and drink
Sing and dance
Bow down and worship
Weep and mourn
3. How was this gold statue different from the statue in the king's dream in Daniel 2?
It was made from iron
It was covered from head to toe with gold
It came from Egypt
It was filled with warriors, like a Trojan horse
4. Who refused to bow down to the golden statue? (Check all that apply)
5. What did the three Hebrew men say when the king offered them a second chance?
We will never bow down
We will give it another try
We must wait for Daniel to return
We have a New Covenant
6. What did the king do to the three men?
Had them bound and thrown into a fiery furnace
Had them whipped and beaten
Had them thrown into a lions' den
Had them locked up in prison
7. What burned up when the three men were in the furnace? (Check all that apply)
The rope that bound them
8. How did the men get out of the furnace?
They were pulled out with a rope
Their ashes were shoveled out
They walked out
They didn't get out
9. What did the nobles notice about the men? (Check all that apply)
They looked charred
They were not burned
Their clothes were not burned
They didn't smell of smoke
10. What did the king dream?
A large tree became lumber for a large house
A large tree changed into a large stone
A large tree was burned up
A large tree was cut down
11. What did the dream mean?
Nebuchadnezzar would build a large palace
Nebuchadnezzar would lose his mind for seven years
Nebuchadnezzar would marry seven wives
Daniel would become king of Persia
12. What happened after the seven years had passed? (Check all that apply)
Nebuchadnezzar regained his mind
Nebuchadnezzar became king once again
Nebuchadnezzar honored and praised God
The suffering began