The Handwriting on the Wall
Daniel Quiz #4
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. Who became the new king of Babylon in this lesson?
2. What did the new king of Babylon host for 1000 people?
A great feast
A great concert
A great awakening
A great cleansing
3. What was King Belshazzar doing a lot of during the feast?
Calling on his brothers to prop him up
4. What did the king order his servants to bring into the feast?
The sacred books from the temple
Goblets from the temple in Jerusalem
5. What did the king and his guests do with these items that were brought in?
Drank wine from them
6. What did the king see that made his knees knock together?
A vision of the future
A human hand writing on the wall
Death and Life
Squirrels feasting at a table
7. What did the queen tell the king to do when his wise men could not read the writing?
Kill the wise men
Give the wise men candles so they could see better
Record the experience in the Bible
8. Who was able to read the writing?
9. What did the writing say would happen to the kingdom of Babylon? (Check all that apply)
It would be destroyed
It would become a garbage dump
It would be taken from Belshazzar
It would be given to others
10. To what position did the king promote Daniel?
Top man in the kingdom
2nd man in Babylon
3rd man in the kingdom
4th man in the kingdom
11. What happened to Belshazzar that very night?
He was taken to Mount Sinai
He was embarrassed at his behavior
He was fed manna
He was killed
12. Who became new king of Babylon?