Daniel in the Lions' Den
Daniel Quiz #5
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. Who was the new king of Babylon?
2. Who was jealous of Daniel and plotted to get rid of him?
The other nobles
The king's servants
The chief butler
3. What did the jealous nobles put into effect?
A new law that prohibited praying to God
An iron trap that would injure but not kill
Threats of harm to those they didn't like
4. How many times a day did Daniel pray to God?
5. After the law went into effect, how many times a day did Daniel pray to God?
6. What did the king do when he learned that Daniel would be killed?
He tried to cancel the law
He ate a large meal and drank heartily
He went shopping
7. Where did they put Daniel at sunset?
In the courtyard of the high priest's home
In a lions' den
In a stable
8. What did the king do during the night?
Wrote a poem
Drank from the well
Fasted and did not sleep
Called his lawyer
9. Where did the king go at first light the next morning?
To the lions' den to check on Daniel
To Naioth in Ramah
10. How had Daniel survived the night?
By pretending to be a pile of dirt
God sent an angel to shut the lions' mouths
He hit the lions with his staff
By feeding the lions a bag of fritos
11. Who was put into the lions' den after Daniel was pulled out?
All of the king's supporters
All who had spoken evil of the king
The king's Mother-In-Law
Those who plotted to get rid of Daniel
12. Who did the king command people to fear (respect)?
The Queen of Narnia
Ittai the Gittite
The idol Baal