Daniel Quiz #6
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. What did Daniel often spend hours doing?
Painting the town red
2. Where did Daniel long to see his people, the Jews, return to?
3. What did an angel tell Daniel he would see?
Things about the future
His mother who had died
The road down to Jericho
The heavens open
4. What do we call a prediction about the future?
5. In Daniel's vision, what came up out of the water?
The four gospels
Four skinny cows
6. The first beast was like a lion with what?
Talons of a Gecko
Hooves of a Mountain Goat
Scales of a Fish
7. The second beast was like a bear with what in its teeth?
8. The third beast was like a leopard with what?
With Red spots
With four tails
With four heads and four wings
With four eyes
9. The fourth beast was dreadful with what?
Iron teeth and 10 horns
Iron feet and 10 swords
An iron helmet and 10 toenails
A fluffy bunny
10. Who did the four beasts represent?
Four kinds of death
Four kingdoms of the earth
Four destinations of mankind
Four foul smells
11. Who stood before the Ancient of Days?
All creatures - both man and beast
12. Whose kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom?
The kingdom of the Antichrist
The kingdom of Evil
The kingdom of the Most High
The kingdom of the Crystal Skull