Elisha and the Water Problems
Elisha Quiz #1
2 Kings 2-3
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. What was wrong with the water at Jericho? (Check all that apply)
The water was bad
The water was unsafe to drink
That land didn't produce well because of the water
The water was orange
2. What did Elisha do when he heard about the water problem?
He dipped three blind men into the water
He bathed in it
He threw salt in it
He said, "Go and sin no more"
3. What was the result of Elisha's actions?
Death and Life traded places
Christian Joy Overflowed
The walls of Jericho fell flat
Water was good to drink
4. What did a gang of young men at Bethel do?
Called Elisha names
Threw rocks at Elisha
Lied about Potiphar's wife
5. What did Elisha do when he passed by the gang of young men?
Threw sand at them
Cursed them in the name of the Lord
Was afraid of them
6. What was the result of Elisha's actions?
They became best friends
There was silence in heaven
Two bears mauled 42 young men
Lions came and ate the young men
7. What were three kings planning to do?
Travel to the Christmas Village
Wash in the Pool of Bethesda
8. What problem did the three armies have?
They were tired
Their shoes were worn out
They were hungry
They ran out of water
9. What did King Jehoshaphat of Judah suggest they do?
Flip a coin
Ask the prophet Elisha what to do
Hide from God
10. What did Elisha want to be done while he waited for the word of the Lord to come to him?
Someone should sing an opera
Someone should read the law
Someone should scratch his back
Someone should play music
11. What did Elisha tell the three kings must be done?
They must turn back
They must dig ditches
They must pray for rain
They must vote Republican
12. What happened the next day? (Check all that apply)
The water turned into wine
The ditches were filled with water
There was no rain
There was no wind
13. What happened in the battle between Moab and the three armies?
Moab defeated the three armies
Moab lost the battle
The Moabites hid in caves
The King of Moab smashed all the idols of Moab