Elisha Saves Two Boys from Slavery
Elisha Quiz #2
2 Kings 4:1-17
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. What did Elisha do as he traveled throughout Israel?
Stirred up dust
Defied the king
Read Abraham's Covenant
2. What problem did the widow have?
Couldn't pay what she owed
She had collected too many taxes
Lions threatened her family
She had many enemies
3. Who did the widow go to for help?
4. What did the prophet tell the widow to do?
Move her family to Jerusalem
Borrow jars from friends and neighbors
Gather unripe grapes and crush them
5. What miracle happened?
Trees from the forest built a new house for the widow
Birds from Mount Horeb fed the widow's family for years
Goats gathered at the widow's house and provided milk and cheese
Olive oil from a small pot filled all the borrowed jars
6. What did the woman do with all the borrowed jars?
Rolled them down the hill
Broke them with a rod of iron
Poured the olive oil out onto the ground
Sold the olive oil in the jars and paid her debt
7. What did a man and woman in Shunem do for Elisha? (check all that apply)
Posted his words on the web
Fed him when he was in town
Built a room for him to stay in
Paid him their tax money
8. What did Elisha want to do for the couple?
Repay them for their kindness
Manage their household
Put them in prison
Sing to them
9. What did Elisha's servant suggest that they needed?
A larger house
A new chariot
10. What did Elisha promise the couple?
They would have a baby boy within a year
Their house would expand beyond belief
They would have new wheels by Mother's Day
They would be safe from cats very soon
11. What happened one year after Elisha's promise?
They had a baby boy
They had a larger house
They rode in a shiny new chariot
They had no more cats