Elisha Brings a Boy Back to Life
Elisha Quiz #3
2 Kings 4:18-44
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. How did Elisha repay the Shunammite woman and her husband?
Told them they would have a baby boy
Gave them some money
Put in a good word for them with the king
Sold their olive oil
2. What happened to the Shunammite woman's son when he grew older?
He had 11 brothers
He saw animals come down from above
He died suddenly
He became a famous star
3. Where was the boy when his head started hurting?
On the roof
In the field with his father
In Ur of the Chaldees
On a Nile River cruise
4. Where did the Shunammite woman go on her donkey?
To find Elisha
To Mount Horeb
To Mount Rushmore
To the Mountain of the Lord
5. What did Elisha think when he saw the Shunammite woman approaching?
Isaiah had sent her
Elephants had overrun her city
Something was wrong
The Sons of Thunder were causing problems
6. What did Elisha's servant Gehazi do for the boy?
Put a corn cob on the boy's lips
Put Elisha's staff across the boy's face
Tied the boy's feet to his hands
Gave the boy a high-paying job
7. What happened to the boy as a result of Gehazi's actions?
Taxes became too high
He was afraid of his brothers
Elephants overran the city
8. What did Elisha do to the boy? (Check all that apply)
He put his mouth on the boy's mouth
He put his hands on the boy's hands
He put his eyes on the boy's eyes
He put his feet on the boy's feet
9. What happened to the boy as a result of Elisha's actions?
He coughed eight times and jumped up
He screamed three times and sat up
He sneezed seven times and opened his eyes
10. What did Elisha do when poison was found in the stew?
Threw some meal into it and it became good to eat
Fed it to the snakes and they multiplied tenfold
Fed it to his enemies and they perished
Read a prophecy about poison in the stew
11. What did Elisha say to do when a little bread was donated to the prophets?
Feed the 100 young prophets with it
Hide it so he could eat it all later
Wait until it became moldy
Put jam on it and call it dessert
12. What happened when the bread was passed around to all the prophets?
It was eaten by only a few
Everyone was afraid to eat it
There was plenty for all and there were leftovers
They prophesied about leaven in the bread