Elisha's Foolish Servant
Elisha Quiz #5
2 Kings 5:15-27
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. What did Gehazi see and want?
The moon and the stars
The gifts that Naaman offered to Elisha
A large house of stone
2. Why didn't Elisha accept Naaman's gifts?
He was afraid of his brothers
He wanted to be rude to Naaman
He didn't want Naaman to think that God's miracles can be bought
3. What did Gehazi say when Elisha asked where he had been?
He lied and said "In the desert"
He lied and said "Nowhere"
He told the truth
4. How did Elisha know what Gehazi had done?
God showed him
He watched through binoculars
He saw sand between Gehazi's toes
5. What happened to Gehazi because of his greediness?
He became full of bologna
He went to prison
He became full of leprosy
He walked away from greatness
6. Why were the prophets cutting logs by the Jordan river?
They ran out of firewood
Their camels needed a burden to carry
They needed to build a bigger house
7. What happened to the ax?
The ax head fell into the river
The ax handle broke
The ax cut a man's hand off
8. What did Elisha do to help with the problem?
Asked where he could buy a new ax head
Wrote a book on woodcutting
Threw a stick in the river at the spot where the ax head fell
9. What was the result of Elisha's help?
The ax head was never found
The ax head was found in Egypt
The ax head floated to the surface
10. What did Aramean raiders try to do to Israel cities?
Drop flies on them
Take away their water supply
11. Why were the Aramean attacks never successful?
They always got lost
They did not have permission to cross the border
Elisha knew where they would attack
12. What did King Ben-hadad want to do to Elisha?
13. What happened when Ben-hadad's army went to capture Elisha?
They were struck with grief
They were struck with illness
They were stuck with blindness
14. Where did Elisha lead Ben-hadad's army?
15. What did Elisha do to the army in Samaria?