Jehu Becomes King
Elisha Quiz #7
2 Kings 8 - 10
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. What question did Hazael ask Elisha while Elisha was in Damascus?
What do you know about Democracy?
How can I be a better person?
Which idol is best?
Will King Ben-Hadad recover from his illness?
2. Why did Elisha begin weeping after Hazael asked him the question?
He knew the awful things that Hazael would do
He was so happy that Ben-hadad was starting to change
Hazael stepped on his sore toe
He just remembered it was Mother's Day
3. What did Hazael do to become king?
He paid a great sum of money to King Ben-hadad
He killed King Ben-hadad
He defeated the army of Ben-hadad
He was King Ben-hadad's son
4. Who did Elisha send to anoint a new king?
A young prophet
5. Who was anointed king of Israel?
6. What did the young prophet do after he anointed the new king?
Stayed for lunch
Sang a song
Read a prophecy
7. What was the first thing that Jehu did as king?
Killed King Ahab's descendants
Killed Abraham Lincoln's descendants
Burned the Temple of Doom
Boiled a pot of oil
8. What wicked woman was killed at Jehu's command?
9. Where was Jezebel buried?
She wasn't buried because her body was eaten by dogs
In King Tut's tomb
In the great pyramid
On the Giza Plateau
10. What did Jehu do to the prophets of Baal?
Gave them new titles
Anointed them priests
Gathered them together and killed them all
Served them at a great feast
11. What did Jehu fail to destroy that he should have destroyed?
The Tree of Knowledge
The pyramids of Egypt
Golden calves in Bethel and Dan
The temple in Jerusalem
12. How is Jehu remembered?
A great man with a small brain
The best king of all
As both good and bad
The worst king of all