Elisha's Final Prophecy
Elisha Quiz #9
2 Kings 13-17, 2 Chronicles 25
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. Why did King Jehoash go to visit Elisha's home?
Elisha asked for help
Elisha was ill and near death
Elisha was throwing a party
Elisha had a new boat
2. What did Elisha tell Jehoash to get?
Bow and arrows
A bright light
The 10 Commandments
3. What did King Jehoash do at the east window?
He passed a large basket around
Read a scroll in the sunlight
Shot an arrow out
4. How many times did Jehoash strike the ground with arrows?
5. What did that represent?
He would inherit that many camels
Israel would defeat Aram that many times
He would dig that many wells
He would marry that many wives
6. Where was Elisha's body put after he died?
In a tomb
In a horse stable near Giba
7. What happened when a dead body was thrown into Elisha's tomb?
Elisha revived and stood up
The body rotted away
The body revived and stood up
John the Baptist appeared in a vision
8. What was King Amaziah filled with after he defeated Edom?
9. Who did King Amaziah foolishly try to start a fight with?
10. What happened to Jerusalem as a result? (Check all that apply)
The Presence of God fell upon it
Potiphar's wife was killed
Much of the wall was knocked down
Treasures were taken from the temple
11. How many kings of Israel obeyed the Lord?
At least three, but it depends how you count them
12. Where was Israel carried off to?
Carried off to Rhode Island
Carried off to the Temple area
Carried off to Achaia
Carried off to captivity by the Assyrians
13. What did God send to Israel because he was not pleased with the heathen people in the land?
Squirrels that ate their grain
Elephants that trampled some of them
Lions that killed some of them
Dogs that bit them