Good King Hezekiah
Elisha Quiz #10
2 Kings 18-19, 2 Chronicles 29-32
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. What was the name of the best king that Judah ever had?
2. What did Hezekiah do after becoming king?
Wrote the Ten Commandments
Wrote the Great Commission
Read the Elderly Scroll
Opened the temple
3. What feast had not been celebrated for years?
Feast of Pullover
Feast of Passover
Feast of Parthenons
Feast of Purim
4. Who did Hezekiah invite to the Passover celebration?
Neighbors and Friends
Everyone in Israel and Judah
Only his enemies
Inhabitants of Zion
5. What did some people in Israel do when they received Hezekiah's invitation?
Shot the messenger
Burned the invitation
6. What did the people do after celebrating the Passover?
Built up idols
Tore down idols
Painted the idols
7. What did Hezekiah do that made Assyria angry?
Refused to recycle their waste
Refused to drink the water
Refused to bow down
Refused to pay taxes
8. What did Hezekiah do with the letter from the King of Assyria?
Laughed at it
Spread it before the Lord
9. What was God's response to Hezekiah's prayer, as told by Isaiah?
Assyria will not take Jerusalem
Clay pitchers should be used in battle
Look for your tax money in the mouth of a fish
Why do you call upon me?
10. What happened to Assyria's army?
They defeated Judah
185,000 Assyrian soldiers died
They lost their swords
11. How many more times did Assyria try to take Jerusalem?
Zero more times
One more time
Two more times
Three more times
12. What happened to King Sennacherib of Assyria?
He was murdered by his own sons
He broke his neck falling off a mule
He lived to a very old age
He was blessed beyond measure