Hezekiah Dies, Josiah Reigns
Elisha Quiz #11
2 Kings 20-23, 2 Chronicles 29-34
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. What problem was Hezekiah facing?
He was sick
He was grumpy
He had in-law problems
He was lost
2. What did the prophet Isaiah tell Hezekiah would happen to him?
Hezekiah would soon be married
Hezekiah would soon die
Hezekiah would face a trial
Hezekiah would have a toothache
3. What did Hezekiah do when he heard this news?
He bought some new clothes
He ate food
He turned his face to the wall and prayed
4. What news did Isaiah give him then?
The prophet Amos would visit soon
God would bless the ground he walked on
God would give him children
God would add 15 years to his life
5. How did God prove to Hezekiah that his prayer would be answered?
There would be a solar eclipse
There would be a blood moon
The shadow on the sundial would go backwards 10 degrees
The shadow on the sundial would disappear
6. When Manasseh brought idol worship into Judah, how did God punish him?
His health declined
Egypt came and built a pyramid over his house
Assyria came and captured him
His teeth became rotten
7. What did Manasseh then do that pleased God?
He wept for 20 days
He humbled himself and removed idols
He made a room for the prophet
He sold all and gave it to the poor
8. What did King Josiah have cleaned and repaired?
The great pyramid
9. What was found while the temple was being cleaned?
A lost talent
A diamond necklace
Money from Joash's chest
A scroll of the law
10. Who needed to hear the words in the scroll?
Only the leaders of Judah
All of the people
Only the Priests and Levites
All of the men
11. What promise did the king and the people make?
To keep the law and always serve the Lord
To keep the temple clean
To copy the words in the scroll
To record what happened so it wouldn't happen again
12. How did Josiah die?
He was killed by his brother
Fighting in a battle dressed like an ordinary soldier
He died of old age
He died of a ruptured appendix