The Last Four Kings of Judah
Elisha Quiz #12
2 Kings 24-25
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. Which one of the following was one of the last four kings of Judah?
2. Which one of the following was NOT one of the last four kings of Judah?
3. Who was called "The Weeping Prophet"?
4. Where were the people of Jersalem carried off to?
The Promised Land
5. Who was a king of Babylon?
6. What happened to the prophet Jeremiah after he spoke a warning from God to King Zedekiah?
He was given a royal robe
He was thrown in a pit of mud
He was promoted
He perished with grief
7. What is a siege? (Check all that apply
A city is surrounded
A city starts a recycling program
Nobody can go in or out of a city
An enemy tries to capture a city
8. What was left of Jerusalem after the final captivity? (Check all that apply)
Grapes of wrath
Broken down walls
Lots of people
9. When did the final captivity take place?
On the seventh day of creation
40 days after Noah's flood
2000 years after Christ
590 years before Christ