Job's Bad Day
Job Quiz #1
Job 1, 29
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. Where do we read about Job in the Bible?
The book of Genesis
The book of Ruth
The book of Sheep
The book of Job
The New Testament
2. In what country did Job live?
3. How would you describe Job's character?
Full of Integrity
4. How many sons and daughters did Job have?
5. What would Job's children do on special days?
Get together to celebrate
Go to church
Pay their taxes
6. What would Job do the morning after his children celebrated?
Call the Uz sanitation department to clean up the leftovers
Wash himself in the river
Offer a sacrifice to God on behalf of his children
Fast and pray
7. Who entered God's presence and had a discussion about Job?
The Good Samaritan
8. What did God allow Satan to do?
Climb a tree to spy on Job
Take away all of Job's possessions and children
Rise, kill, and eat
Get money from a fish
9. Did Job know that God and Satan had this discussion about him?
No - Job went through the trials without knowing
Yes - Job overheard God and Satan talking
Yes - Job read about it in the Bible
10. How did Job learn of the loss of his livestock and family?
Messengers delivered the bad news
Job saw the disasters with his own eyes
Job got a text message
The Uz newspaper reported it
11. How did Job respond to the bad news?
He worshiped God
He killed the messengers
He climbed a mountain
12. In what way did Job sin when he lost everything?
Job did not sin
Job cursed God
Job stopped believing in God
Job began to worship idols