Another Bad Day For Job
Job Quiz #2
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. Who entered the presence of God a second time to complain about Job?
2. What did God allow Satan to do to Job this time?
Mark his forehead with the number 666
Take away his wife
Take away his health
Take away his Bible
3. What were some of the symptoms of Job's illness?
Skin turned green
Boils or sores covering his body
Loss of appetite
4. Where did Job go after the illness hit him?
To the university
To the hospital
Outside the city to sit on a pile of ashes
5. What did Job's wife want him to do?
Write a book
6. What did Job say to his wife?
We should move out of Uz
Find me a doctor!
We should accept both good and bad from God
7. Who else came to visit Job besides his wife?
Two sets of twins
Five guys with hamburgers
8. What did the visitors notice when they saw Job?
They barely recognized Job
Job's feet smelled bad
Job had grown shorter
9. What are some ways Job's visitors showed their grief?
Plucked feathers from chickens
Tore their robes
Threw dust into the air
Drank from a well
10. What did Job's visitors say to Job for seven days?
They recited the Lord's prayer
They said nothing
They sang hymns in German
They read the historical records of Uz
11. How many times did Job curse God because of his illness?
Just one time
Once in front of his wife and once in front of his 3 friends
Many times - we don't know the exact count