Job Is Depressed
Job Quiz #3
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. What did the young men of Uz do to Job now that his health, wealth, and family were gone?
Showed him extra respect
Made fun of him
2. What new trial has overtaken Job?
3. What is a lament?
A joyful poem
A lamb stuck in cement
An expression of sadness
4. What was Job's first lament?
Why didn't I join the army?
Why was I put in prison?
Why am I sitting on ashes?
Why was I born?
5. What was Job's second lament?
Why is nobody on the Lord's side?
Why is there no internet?
Why did I survive birth?
Why hasn't the New Testament been written?
6. What was Job's third lament?
Why am I at the gate?
Why can't I write a book?
Why are there so many squirrels?
Why am I alive?
7. Who was the first of Job's friends to speak?
8. After giving Job bad advice, what did Job's friend tell Job about?
His aches and pains
9. How did Job feel about his friend's speech?
He walked to Jericho so he wouldn't have to listen to all of it
He was not happy about it
He worshiped his friend's advice
10. What did Job tell his friends that he needed?
Encouragement or comfort
A New Covenant
11. What did Job's friend say that wasn't true?
Job should walk only in the evening
Job's suffering was a result of Job's sin
Three blind men are better than five wise women
12. What was another thing that Job's friend said that wasn't true?
Ash heaps leave a permanent stain
Best friends never part
Good deeds are rewarded by God right away
13. Your friends may disappoint you, but what friend will never fail you?