Job is Triumphant
Job Quiz #4
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. Who was the oldest of Job's three friends?
2. What mean things did Bildad say about Job's children?
The Wise and Foolish
They were wicked and deserved to die
3. Why did Elihu wait until the others were done speaking before he spoke?
He was busy texting on his phone
He was younger than the others
He hadn't figured out what to say.
4. Where was God when He spoke to Job and his friends?
In the full moon
In a whirlwind
In the time-space continuum
5. Why was God angry with Job's three friends?
They were tax collectors
They lied about their wealth
They had not spoken the truth about God
They had not been baptized
6. What did God require Job's three friends to do?
Tear their robes and throw dust in the air
Read the book of Job
Offer 7 bulls and 7 rams on an altar
Apologize to the people of Uz
7. What did God say that Job needed to do for his three friends?
Pray for them
Read to them
8. After Job prayed, what did God do for Job?
Restored his health, family, and finances
Punished Job's friends
Spoke from another whirlwind
Built a house of stones
9. How much wealth did God give to Job?
Half of what he had before
The same as what he had before
Double what he had before
Triple what he had before
10. How many newborn children did God give to Job?
3 sons and 7 daughters
7 sons and 3 daughters
14 sons and 6 daughters
6 sons and 14 daughters
11. How many wives did God give to Job?
One new wife to replace the one wife that died
Job's wife did not die, so he had the same wife before and after his trouble
12. How many years did Job live after his trouble?